Music Tuesday Fourth Week Lent 2012

'Tis the season for penitential services.
I think ours are next week. 

Better start thinking of my "sin list "now......it seems longer this year.

You may have already heard these two at Ash Wednesday services or at many other times during Lent.....nice ones.

Turn To Me : John Foley


Refrain

Turn to me, O turn and be saved, 
says the Lord, for I am God, 
there is no other, none beside me,
 I call your name. 


 I am he that comforts you,
 Who are you to be afraid. 
 Of flesh that fades, 
 is made like the grass of the field
 soon to wither. 

Refrain 

Listen to me, my people; 
Give ear to me, my nation: 
A law will go forth from me, 
and my justice for a light to the people.

 Refrain

Lift up your eyes to the heavens, 
and look at the earth down below
The heavens will vanish like smoke 
and the earth will wear out
like a garment.

Refrain


Come Back To Me  
Music sung by John Michael Talbot, but written by Gregory Norbet so I've included a second one with Greg Norbet singing it himself... sorry for some cheesy images in the first one.










Related 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: