The Holy Triduum 2013

The Triduum and The Paschal Mystery

So here we are again - The Holy Triduum : the three-day liturgical celebration that   extends from Holy Thursday through the Easter Vigil on Holy Saturday. 
All the Scripture Readings for the Triduum along with other reflections can be found  here.

This single liturgy brings all of God’s people together to celebrate and relive the betrayal, torture, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

God of my past, present and future, I entrust my life to you and all those I care for and love. Help me to recognise and welcome Christ in all I meet.


My Reflections for Holy Thursday are here

and my post last year Moving towards The Triduum

Fr. Rolheiser's has a fine article here : titled God As Redeemer Not As Rescuer 

PRAYING FOR OUR WORLD THIS HOLY WEEK….

A lovely prayer by
 
As we move into these very sacred days of Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday let us hold our world and all its needs in our hearts and prayer…

We walk the way of the cross with Jesus and stay with Him all the way to His resurrection and celebrate the gift of transforming love given to us all…

Uniting with all who are praying at this time…


Lamb of God on The Irish Whistle


No comments: